Our client, a fantastic education-focused joint partnership, is looking for a proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support their incumbent Managing Director with their transition into the company. This role is four days a week Monday-Thursday 9-5 pm paying £20 per hour depending upon experience. The role will be hybrid. You will be working from their central office in Camden 2 days a week and from home 2 days.
This is a meaty role with some traditional EA tasks as follows:
- Organise and maintain the MD's diary including making appointments, liaising with other assistants to coordinate diaries
- Represent the MD and the company by meeting and greeting external and internal visitors
- Managing the MD's communications with internal and external colleagues.
- Line manages the Business Development Officer to ensure a high-quality administrative and organisational service
- Support the MD and the Communications & Marketing Manager with the production of high-quality branded material including presentations, documents, reports, social media, and other internal and external communications
- Event management for our client, including project managing, planning, organising and delivering annual external and internal events and conferences, whole team meetings, etc.
- Lead regular meetings - producing the agenda, circulating papers, taking minutes and maintaining an up-to-date contact list of this regional group that our client is overseeing.
- Act on behalf of the MD by leading on specific projects and tasks in their stead, making decisions on their behalf where appropriate. This will also apply to the Chair and other members of the Management Team as required.
- The post holder will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining excellent working relationships with:
- Internal members of staff across the whole team and with all key external partners
- School staff across partner schools
- Suppliers and providers including conference venues
- The post holder is required to demonstrate high-level administrative, executive, organisational and project management experience and expertise.
- Ability to operate independently, making high-level decisions on behalf of the Managing Director, Chair and others within a fast-paced and complex setting.
- Ability to project manage high-profile activities in a complex environment to tight deadlines
- Strive to continue learning from and contributing to the best educational practice.
- Promote joint working across the company and the Council to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant with an interest in education and charities who is looking for a new challenge, please apply immediately to this exciting role!