- Day-to-day distribution, quality assurance, quality control, storage, and retrieval of drawings and documents.
- Electronic issue and filing of emails, drawings, and other documents, including reviewing drawing registers and electronic drawing files.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and records of project documents and comments such as RFIs & Change Orders and distributing them to the team.
- Monitoring Document Management Systems, compliance checking, uploading and downloading documents, and distributing to the team.
- Managing distribution lists.
- Providing training and guidance on the use of the above platforms to members of staff and the project team.
- Document numbering - advising team on correct format/options. Distributing/communicating changes to the numbering protocol.
The right candidate will need:
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Experience using Conject software.
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Word and Excel, and experience using spreadsheets and databases.
- Previous Document Control experience within a design practice or construction discipline using any or all of the following: Conject, Aconex, Asite, Viewpoint, SharePoint, and BIM 360.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Prior office experience essential.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining admin procedures and quality management systems.
- Good secondary and/or tertiary education: A levels, HND/C or degree, or equivalent experience.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE CONJECT EXPERIENCE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.