Temporary Document Administrator - Hybrid Working
£14 - £15 per hour plus holiday accrual.
Our client is seeking a Temporary Document Administrator to join their London Rules Management Team on a 3-month basis.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the energy sector and support the administrative functions critical to their operations. You will play a key role in maintaining the status of this Team as guardians of all controlled documentation, ensuring new versions of documents are implemented into the live operational system accurately and in line with agreed implementation dates.
The Rules Management team also supports the operation of its sub-committees.
- Create and maintain master documents and form tables.
- Establish an image library of document diagrams.
- Ensure correct metadata and styles in documents.
- Design online forms and templates.
- Conduct audits on digital assets and documents.
- Update file structures and references.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with advanced Microsoft Word features and track changes.
- IT literate with quick learning ability.
- Excellent organisational and planning abilities.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in written English.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proactive in building positive relationships.
- Strong team player with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Visio would be advantageous.
To learn more about this fabulous interim opportunity, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.