Our client is looking for additional support in their recruitment team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with Talent Supply Chain, HR, Reward, and the wider recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year.
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors.
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business.
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives.
- Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information, and market challenges
- Drive Accenture's Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we, as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space.
Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation.
- Proven experience within the Digital recruitment field; Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Delivery preferred.
- Experience managing a diverse group of senior stakeholders - often with conflicting interests - to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor).
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
- Collaborative team player - driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day-to-day work and leading by example.
- Commercially-minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in both dealing with candidates and external suppliers.
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals, etc.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration.
- Experience with Excel Reporting, Taleo/Workday, and Avature/Qlik preferred.