Calling all DBS cleared Fundraising Administrators!
We have 2 exciting temporary roles for candidates who are available immediately, have a valid DBS clearance and have work experience from an office based or fundraising capacity.
Two temporary candidates will join a leading not for profit organisation to support the Supporter Care and Fundraising Teams to deliver outstanding service to supporters around their Christmas Jumper Day and Festive Campaign. This service should always meet and exceed the expectations of our client's supporters, in order that they can actively contribute to their work through donating, volunteering, raising money and awareness.
Key role responsibilities:
- Managing inbox : respond to any income enquiries in inbox within 48 hour SLA, monitor complaints and respond to them within 1 day SLA
- Responsible for post-event enquiries. Including finding income on CARE, updating supporters on fundraising amounts and filling in financial amendment log (this is largely from December-February)
- Monitoring Paragon calls and emails on a weekly basis to ensure calls are compliant and delivering great supporter care
- Forwarding media/press enquiries from inbox to relevant media team contacts for follow up within 1 day SLA
- Brief internal supporter care team on campaign developments
- QAing quality of partnership packs data on a weekly basis, assigning registration reference numbers and uploading to Paragon sftp for fulfilment. Keeping master spreadsheet updated at all times.
- Respond to supporter comments on social media (leaving complaints to Supporter Care team)
- Organise social media hub and volunteers, support with social media monitoring and responses
Technical Skills to be successful in the role:
- Experience of drafting written communication designed to inform, motivate and inspire others.
- Extensive experience in a customer service role within an office environment.
- Extensive experience of building personal and professional relationships with the ability to suggest additional ideas or ways to support in a sensitive and appropriate way.
- A 'can do' attitude, proactively looking for ways to improve the support on offer and remove barriers that have the potential to hinder.
- Ability to unravel complex queries and identify problems in an environment where the problem is not always immediately apparent or clearly communicated.
- Organised with a systematic way of working.
- Able to communicate complex issues clearly & concisely.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload, and to multitask at short notice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working well with a range of departments within a large organisation.
- Ability to absorb and retain a large body of information.
- A flexible team player able to go the extra mile to service supporter needs.
- An understanding of how supporter care or customer relationship management contributes to the profitability of customers or supporters.
- High attention to detail.
- A passion for supporting and helping others.