Love Success are working with a very busy and KPI-driven Customer Service department based in SE7.
We are looking for candidates who are advanced in Excel and are confident/ have experience in VBA, SQL, and Macro.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working within the Sales & Customer Care department. You will be measuring, analysing, and reporting on team performance whilst ensuring that sufficient and accurate information is provided to the team and managers in a timely manner. You will be communicating with all levels of management and will be an ambassador for Sales & Customer Care success, working with global teams.
- Drive the development, design, and automation of Sales & Customer Care reports on a global scale.
- Analyse large datasets, ensuring actionable analytical insight outputs and recommendations are communicated adequately to all the key stakeholders.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports to key stakeholders globally.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to solving problems and identify appropriate solutions.
- Support Sales & Customer Care teams in the London, New Jersey, and Hong Kong with ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Support and train the wider Customer Care team in the use and understanding of data, ensuring they are able to use the reporting suite to manage their team performance effectively.
- Maintaining an archive of key data for business use.
- Work with the wider global Analytics team to develop more accurate forecasting tools that will support internal and third-party resource planning, allowing Customer Care to improve productivity and identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
- Undertake any ad hoc duties where required.
Essential skills and experience:
- High level of numeracy and analytical capabilities.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Understanding relational database methodology, design, and query construction using SQL.
- Solid understanding of data analysis techniques and processes.
- Preferably experienced in working with reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- The ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with different areas of the business, from junior to senior management, including simplifying complex data and analysis in a non-technical way.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive self-starter with a proven ability to successfully work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Customer-focused and commercially aware.