We are recruiting on behalf of a retailer that has both e-commerce business and shops across the UK.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that customer retention and loyalty strategies are implemented. This is a very analytical and technical role.
This is a newly created role and could be on an ongoing basis, ideal for someone availability immediately with a background in digital marketing. You will have a strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring that it works seamlessly across the organisation and capturing all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer journey mapping, analysing touch points with the organisation, and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure that the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring that the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Tracking and analysing campaign data to monitor effectiveness.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.