Can you display good conceptual thinking?
Portray good use of photography and layout?
Demonstrate a good understanding of brand identity?
By their own admission, our client says they are the lucky ones. They get to work with some of the world's most interesting content, ideas and innovations that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases they bring new thinking to their global audience, and their job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your design work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the design and meet deadlines
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Meticulous attention to detail
The specific details of the Creative Designer's role do vary, but common activities include:
- Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience,
- Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
- Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review Designers' work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Please note, in order to consider your application, the client will require a portfolio of your relevant work.