Our Client a Global Management Consultancy is looking for a Creative Design Lead for EMEA and Growth Markets
Passionate about advertising and creative development. You have experience in advertising and project management with an understanding of media strategy. You are an innovator who understands that our People, Clients and Recruits are key audiences, who are integral to our success. You have a strong understanding of the EMEA media landscape - especially the B2B space. A true collaborator with a go-getter attitude. You are a leader with the ability to review design, strategise, provide direction and coordinate creative messaging across various geographic regions. You have a knack for design, transcreation and production. Your creativity and curiosity are complemented by a desire to create advertising campaigns that stay true to the messaging brief.
The role… focuses on building and creating best in class advertising campaigns that revere innovation and creativity. You will partner with agencies, stakeholders and the wider Advertising team to deliver messages to our key audiences using creative in the most effective form, meeting the objectives of the brief. Operate as part of a seamless, global collective of advertising and creative media experts - with expertise in transcreation, understanding the process of adapting a creative whilst preserving the original intent, context and tone of the message. Reviewing final produced ads so they comply with brand and advertising guidelines. You will augment an advertising creative calendar that plays in tandem with the media strategy for each country outside of North America. You will spearhead the operational approach to transcreate and produce assets for new global creative launches to meet country objectives.
The work… centres on the need to:
- Drive creative excellence and superior execution for all global advertising media campaigns.
- Lead transcreation for EMEA, APAC and Growth Markets to deliver best-in-class localised creative to meet country initiatives and priorities of both social and advertising assets.
- Work in real-time with global advertising leads to oversee and upkeep a robust creative rotation calendar so to establish creative needs and deliverables. Managing the progression of creative from review and time planning to ensure relevant approvals of final creative.
- Work in real-time with media agency UM/Reprise and production agency Tag to ensure all media deliverables are clearly identified for production and planned media launch.
- Facilitate the development of Sponsorship ads to support tactical advertising requests in EMEA and APAC.
- Actively integrate with colleagues and extended teammates across all areas of our client's M+C, collaborating on initiatives and sharing learnings, insights and ideas
- Oversee the global advertising Tag Production budget, developing initial annual forecasts, then tracking and reporting spend.
Here's what you need:
- At least 10+ years of marketing & communications experience, with a substantial part spent focused on advertising and global creative management
- Knowledge of, and passion for, advertising and social media with the ability to execute and implement multi-faceted campaigns.
- Experience overseeing creative development and the understanding of what makes effective messaging respective to a specific country-and what doesn't.
- Project management experience.
- A Bachelor's degree.