Temporary Corporate Finance PA - £16 - £18 per hour
Are you available immediately and do you have Team PA experience within a banking environment? Based in the City of London, you will provide interim support for a full-service brokerage and investment banking firm.
The role will primarily involve supporting two members of the Corporate Finance Team as well as providing ad hoc support to the wider team members.
- To work closely with the Corporate Finance Team in producing accurate work in a timely fashion.
- Working as part of the Corporate Finance secretarial support team.
- Regular updates with Line Managers.
- Attendance at weekly departmental meetings.
- Participating in relevant project work.
- Formatting documents and delivering with high-end presentations.
- Maintaining team diaries.
- Taking telephone messages and delivering within a speedy timeframe.
- Completing monthly expenses for the team and administering through finance process.
- Arranging internal and external meetings with a professional attitude throughout.
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations and printing and binding documents.
- Compiling Company Information Packs.
- Arranging travel, lunches, and dinners and having involvement in event planning and organisation.
- Ad hoc duties such as stationery orders and collecting stationery.
- Filing documents.