Our long-term client based in the heart of vibrant Central London are currently seeking an immediately available temporary Catering Assistant to start as soon as possible. You'll be joining a passionate Catering Team working for an Engineering Consultant.
As Catering Assistant, you will be working alongside the Catering Manager in assisting in the smooth running of the office Café. This role will be on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks, paying £12.00 per hour, working 07:30 - 4:00pm (37.5 hours a week 1hr un-paid lunchbreak); Monday - Friday.
- Barista duties
- Preparing produce e.g., baked goods/sandwiches/main meals, soups etc
- Serving customers
- Preparing for hospitality events for internal and external clients
- Delivery of service for hospitality events
- Ensure the quality and stability of products by complying with all company guidelines
- Clean as you go with attention to detail
- Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen areas and floors
This role may require some light lifting.
The right candidate must hold a Level 2 in Food Hygiene, be enthusiastic, willing and have a can-do attitude. You will ensure the quality and stability of products by complying with all company guidelines. You will be enthusiastic, dexterous, advantageous and helpful in this role.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and none of the tasks noted are exclusive - they are to be completed as part of a team.
Relevant Health & Safety training will be provided in order to complete the duties of the role.
Experience & Skills:
- Barista trained
- Hold a Level 2 in Food Hygiene
- Have in depth knowledge of Food Safety, Allergens and Safety Regulations
- Exceptional time management and organisational skill set
- Ability to prioritise duties, communicate, be pro-active and comfortable with working on your own initiative
- You will be enthusiastic, willing and have a can-do attitude
- You will have a positive mindset, excel at customer service and have a passion for hospitality