Do you have?
- At least 10 years of advertising experience, with a substantial portion to include digital advertising.
- Knowledge of, and passion for advertising, with the ability to execute and implement multi-faceted campaigns.
- Experience overseeing advertising and the understanding of what makes effective audience engagement-and what doesn't.
- Experience with UK paid media required as priority (ahead of Ireland).
- Project management experience.
If the answer is yes to the above.... READ ON....
Are you… passionate about advertising. You have experience in advertising and across paid media's various components, from strategy to implementation and optimization. You are an innovator who understands that our People, Clients and Recruits are key audiences, who are integral to our success. You have a strong understanding of the UK advertising landscape - especially the B2B space. A true collaborator with a go-getter attitude. You understand the difference between media channels and how to use each most effectively.
About the role… focus on building and creating best in class advertising campaigns that revere innovation and creativity. Partner with UKI Marketing + Communications, paid media agencies, internal paid media channel specialist and social teams to deliver messages to our key audiences in the most appropriate channels, meeting the objectives of the brief. Operate as part of a seamless, global collective of advertising and social media experts - with local expertise, helping to provide insights that are unique to the UK market. You will assist the global creative team on global campaigns as needed.
- Drive advertising excellence and superior execution for all global and local advertising campaigns reaching the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and maintain best-in-class brand presence through paid media for our client's UKI's initiatives and priorities.
- Incorporate and adapt global paid media strategy for UK and Ireland markets to reach and engage with target audiences.
- Lead the roll out and execution of key media partnerships, eg Business Insider, CIO
- Lead advertising for Talent Brand / Candidate Acquisition
- Work in real-time with global paid search and paid social teams to adapt copy for the UK and Ireland markets in the most compelling and effective way.
- Actively integrate with colleagues and extended teammates across all areas of M+C, collaborating on initiatives and sharing learnings, insights and ideas.
- Collaborate with paid media agencies, which will implement all campaigns.
Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for someone for a 1 year contract starting remotely in April and London based thereafter.