Temp to Perm Accounts Payable Manager -Fully Office-based Central London
£20 per hour | £40,000 per annum
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a knack for numbers and a sense of humour? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to shine! Our client, a global leader in hair restoration and beauty solutions, is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their dynamic team.
Our client is dedicated to helping their customers feel their best. As a global leader in hair restoration and beauty solutions, they pride themselves on delivering exceptional service and innovative products to their customers worldwide.
We're looking for someone who embodies reliability, accuracy, and common sense. A sense of humour is not just appreciated-it's compulsory!
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Supplier Invoice Processing
- Group Invoice Processing
- Petty Cash Management
- Other Administrative Duties
- Payroll, PAYE, and Pension Administration
- VAT Reporting
- Petty Cash Oversight
- Rechargeable Expenditure Management
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional Accounting training for AAT qualified
- Relevant Accounting experience in accounts preparation, reconciliation, and bookkeeping
- Familiarity with VAT/PAYE compliance and reporting
- Experience with Sage Line 50, MS Office (especially Excel), Sage Payroll, and Pension administration
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, mature, and reliable. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be focused on meeting reporting deadlines. Discretion and confidentiality are paramount, along with a sense of humour. The ability to supervise and motivate clerical staff is essential for success in this role.