Our client, a large cultural organisation, is looking for an experienced personal assistant to provide dedicated one-to-one support to a senior director. This role requires a candidate who can use their expert judgement to manage busy schedules and volume correspondences. The successful candidate will have previous experience supporting a director and will be a competent and fluid communicator. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is a necessity.
Key elements of the role include:
- Being solely responsible for prioritising incoming and outgoing communications for the director.
- Complex diary management, ensuring that time is used effectively.
- Printing and collating notes and papers and briefing the director before meetings.
- Taking minutes, compiling, and distributing accordingly.
- Preparing agendas and following up action points.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required by the department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in the cultural sector and is motivated to develop and expand their knowledge and skills. This temporary opportunity will last for 8-10 weeks and has an immediate start.
Candidates on notice need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.