Our client, an exciting start-up medical company, are seeking an ongoing temporary PA/Office Manager to join their office in Waterloo. You will need to have proven experience of Office Management and PA duties. The ideal candidate will be professional, approachable, organised, and proactive.
As the PA/Office Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office and supporting the three founders.
The main duties will include:
- PA support to Founders.
- Diary management and inbox management.
- Travel arrangements i.e. flights, trains, car hire, etc.
- Organise bookings i.e. hotels, apartments, parking, etc.
- Recruitment - responding to applicants, screening and vetting candidates, arranging interviews.
- HR - coordinating internal staff management i.e leave administration, personal development, and new starter onboarding.
- Office management and administration - maintaining company policies and schedules for example grievance, leave, accident register, etc.
- Organise company events and team building i.e. Christmas party, summer parties, and social events.
- Office Management - ordering stationary, booking internal meetings, assisting with facilities, refreshment replenishment, etc.
This temporary position is to start immediately and will pay between £13 to £16 per hour depending on experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply below or email email@example.com.