We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support 3 Directors within a global finance organisation in their marketing division. The succesful candidate will be able to prioritise efficeintly, work to tight deadlines, and produce quality work in a busy and fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Full diary management
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinner's, organising room bookings, catering, room set ups and video conferences.
- Organising national and international travel including detailed itineraries
- Providing document support to the marketing team
- Liaising with clients
- Coordination of events both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly attitude
- Experience working for senior individuals and stakeholders
- Strong in all MS Office packages
If this sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.