TED's guide to what the Senior Customer Service Agent does around here…
Manage the day-to-day functions of Ted's Customer Service (CS) team and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries regarding products and services. Handle and resolve enquires and complaints within agreed SLAs. You will be the first point of call to support the CS team agents with escalated queries and system/policy information. Managing a reduced CS team during rotated evening shifts and Saturdays is also a key aspect of the role.
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leader
Hours based on a shift pattern Monday - Sunday.
- Responding to customer queries through emails, letters, phones, and live chat.
- Resolve escalated complaints from the CS team.
- Issue / authorize goodwill gestures when applicable to Ted's customer base.
- Take full responsibility as a manager when running a reduced CS team on evening shifts and Saturdays when necessary.
- Take escalated complaints when necessary from the CEO desk.
- Be accountable for daily tasks/reports within the CS Office - Trims, RTS, warehouse communication, border free, refunds, and credit control processes.
- Dealing with complaints, referring to store's customer service and faulty goods.
- Have a basic understanding of Ted's credit control and risk analysis programs.
- Inbox and emails: day-to-day upkeep of CS inbox, such as flagging emails and maintaining folders relevant to incoming information.
- Liaise with and track status of orders through courier companies.
- Contact customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Have knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data as required.
- Perform other allied duties as assigned by management team.
- Gift cards: Proficiently be able to check, amend, or load Ted Baker gift cards manually to assist the CS team, management, and stores. Run and action all gift cards in conjunction with eComm report.
- Post: Manage processing of incoming/outgoing mail/correspondence to or from CS.
- Assist with CS organisational tasks when required.
Tools of the Trade:
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability
- Technical awareness/data handling experience
- 2-3 years' relevant experience, ideally in a retailer environment
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.