Technology Marketing Manager
Working as part of the global Technology Marketing & Communications Team.
The Manager for the Marketing and Communications for Intelligent Platform Services.
Your main goal will be to drive Marketing & Communications strategy as the business grows and develops, supporting the IPS Business Groups as they launch. This includes expanding our joint communications and marketing plans to support growth strategy.
The role involves:
- Effectively teaming with the SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Workday Business Groups Leads and M&C teams in the overall alignment and sharing of strategic overarching programs and refresh as required.
- Collaborate with HR in the M&C component of the implementation of the employee experience journey.
- Develop and launch leadership appointment memos.
- Coordinate web casts, meetings, and events for our IPS lead.
- Manage the annual budget.
- Challenging the marketing team with their ways of communicating.
- Willingness to "roll up your sleeves" and provide tactical execution on marketing campaigns and events.
Requirements for the role;
- Bachelor's degree required - preferably in Marketing & Communications.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years' experience in Marketing & Communications in the Technology industry.
- Exceptional message development and writing skills.
- Innovative and proactive thinker with outstanding communications skills.
- Confidence, presence, and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please send across your CV.