Our client, an established boutique property consultancy based in the City are looking for a flexible, proactive team secretary to join their London office supporting the Managing Partner and Project Managers. The team secretary will look after around 10 members of staff, including the Managing Partner, providing them with the highest level of professional assistance. A hands-on approach and positive attitude is key, as is the ability to use initiative. This is a great opportunity for a person to expand their secretarial experience by getting involved in technical PM support.
This is a great family feel organisation which really values its staff and has a great reputation in the market. We are looking for a candidates who has super attention to details a, a calm, professional manner and previous experience of supporting a team.
- Diary management - organising complex meetings and events.
- Copy typing (with some audio typing).
- Reports, letters, minutes (which include technical terminology) will be required, so the candidate needs to be quick to adapt to new systems and accurately transcribe technical terms.
- Assisting with the compilation of pitch presentations, company profiles, tenders and PQQ responses to the highest standard and sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that all documentation is produced using our bespoke in-house templates and adheres to company style and formatting protocols.
- Providing technical support to the Managing Partner , two Partners and Project Managers, including creating and updating snagging spreadsheets, assisting with project invoicing, drafting change instructions, downloading and saving large files, pulling together project handover schedules via lease agreements. Full training will be given.
- The candidate will assist with our monthly invoicing procedure using an accounts package, so experience and familiarity of preparing and issuing invoices is preferable together with an understanding of invoicing and accounts.
- Organising staff social events including those focused on supporting our staff charity of the year.
- Liaising with the building manager and cleaning company to ensure facilities are maintained as appropriate.
- Other general administration duties - including data input, photocopying, document production, printing, binding, checking of documents.
- Reception cover is shared between the team over lunch breaks and holiday periods, so the candidate will need to willingly take their turn.
Please note this role wil be 100% office based