Our client, a well-known construction consultancy, are looking for a versatile, proactive individual to join their London office. The role is supporting the project management team, which includes one of the Partners. A high level of professional assistance and positive attitude is required. This is great opportunity for a current team assistant/secretary to expand and take the next step in their career, getting involved in technical PM support. There is real scope for growth with exposure to their exciting projects on regular site visits.
Duties will include:
- Diary management - organising complex meetings and events.
- Inbox management when team are on leave.
- Copy typing (with some audio typing). Candidates need to be quick and efficient. Reports, letters, and minutes (which include technical terminology) will be required, so the candidate needs to be quick to adapt to new systems and accurately transcribe technical terms.
- Providing technical support to the Project Managers, including creating and updating snagging spreadsheets, assisting with project invoicing, drafting change instructions, downloading and saving large files, and pulling together project handover schedules via lease agreements. Full training will be given.
- Assisting with the compilation of pitch presentations, company profiles, tenders, and PQQ responses to the highest standard and sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that all documentation is produced using our bespoke in-house templates and adheres to company style and formatting protocols.
- The candidate will assist with our monthly invoicing procedure using an accounts package, so experience and familiarity of preparing and issuing invoices is preferable, together with an understanding of invoicing and accounts.
- Organising staff social events including those focused on supporting our staff charity of the year.
- Liaising with the building manager and cleaning company to ensure that facilities are maintained as appropriate.
- Other general administration duties - including data input, photocopying, document production, printing, binding, and checking documents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Punctual and reliable
- Confidence and a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong maths and English (written and oral) skills
- Strong Microsoft office and IT skills; Excel should be at intermediate level or above
- Able to work efficiently on multiple activities and be responsible for high standards
- A team-player
- Great training opportunities
- 25 days holiday per annum plus the eight bank holidays
- Private healthcare insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus
Get in touch now to hear more about this exciting opportunity with a fantastic company!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.