We require a team player with strong Team PA and Administration skills able to commit to a 4-month period in central London.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is willing to learn and support multiple people primarily in the administrative capacity.
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise workloads whilst liaising with the team to manage varying and challenging deadlines. You must be keen to learn and develop your skills within this time.
Main responsibilities include:
- Diary management - meetings, appointments, travel, and accommodation.
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails and letters: prioritising and responding appropriately.
- Travel: arranging extensive international travel - planning and booking ahead, ensuring efficient use of time, good value, and convenience.
- Preparing for meetings, including research and preparing meeting packs where necessary.
- Attending and taking minutes for confidential meetings.
- Preparing all presentations and collection of materials as required.
- Filing and archiving.
- Organising corporate and company social events when required.
- Taking initiative and suggesting where possible how the team could utilise your skills.
- Managing emails.
Experience in Financial Services is preferred but not essential.
Candidates on a notice period need not apply.