£35,000 - £45,000
West End - MUST be available to start immediately
We are recruiting for an experienced, highly organised, and proactive Team PA to join a Global Investment Bank. You will be primarily supporting the company's four Managing Directors and two Directors and in addition you will provide ad hoc administrative support to the front office team, which consists of around 18 people (includes the Managing Directors and Directors). You will be joining a really great team and working in a friendly, collaborative, dynamic, and professional environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary management: meetings, appointments and conference calls.
- International and national travel arrangements: itineraries, visas, and transport.
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails, and letters; prioritising and responding appropriately.
- Management of meeting rooms: ensuring they are always prepared for meetings (refreshments, IT, relevant paperwork).
- Preparing for meetings, including research and preparing meeting packs where necessary.
- Attending and taking minutes for confidential meetings as required.
- Preparation of all presentations and collection of materials as required.
- Assisting the Office Manager in organising corporate and company social events when required.
- Taking initiative and suggesting where possible how the senior management team could further make use of you as PA.
- Keeping systems up to date: contact records, files, reports, presentations.
- Binding documents/presentations as required.
- Being proactive when copied in on emails relating to meetings / calls and ensuring logistics around this is taken care of (communicating with external PAs to arrange meetings, lunches, or calls).
- Ensuring the office, meeting rooms, and kitchen areas are kept presentable.
- Ordering of stationary/ office supplies.
- Ad hoc project support with events and network.
- You will highly organised, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong team player with a positive 'can-do' approach.
- Previous experience within Financial Services is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A min of 4 years' experience as a PA or Team PA.
- Flexible, pragmatic, and collegiate and proactive.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines, with flexibility.
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining a cheerful, professional manner.
- A self-starter who is able to use their initiative to solve problems.
- Degree is desirable.