We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Team PA to support the MD as well as other senior management staff members at a private investment firm. You will be responsible for diary management, arranging travel, and organising interval and external meetings. You need to be switched on and available immediately to start this 6-8 week temporary booking.
Your key responsibilities as a Team Secretary:
- Coordinating meetings including contacting attendees, liaising with room/venues, catering companies, and any ad hoc management.
- Liaising with the team and organising their travel requirements, both local and international.
- Answering calls in the appropriate manner and relaying messages within the team.
- Acting as a point of contact for team members when not in the office.
- Typing correspondence, reports and proposals using the templates and adhering to the corporate policy.
- Ingoing and outgoing post management, photocopying, and sending faxes.
- Organising print and binding requirements for the team.
- Carrying out research, projects, and mailings.
- Carrying out any further ad hoc duties to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous experience as a Team Secretary in a professional environment.
- A strong team worker who is always willing to assist and meet the business objectives of the team.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
If this sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, then please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.