Team PA to Legal and Compliance Team
Up to £40k depending on experience
09:00am - 17.30pm
We are searching for a resilient, unflappable, highly organised, and enthusiastic Team PA to support the Legal & Compliance team in a growing and developing organisation in Battersea. You will need to have previous experience supporting at C-Suite level and be someone who can adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You will be providing efficient and effective administrative support to the team while predominantly supporting the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and three Legal Directors - this role will play a fundamental part in the smooth running of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Filing, document management, and administrative support such as: scanning, photocopying, collating documents, and preparing paperwork for the whole team.
- Producing timely and accurate house-styled typed documents including: letters, minutes, agendas, and legal agreements/contracts.
- Organising meetings, booking meeting rooms, and organising catering/refreshments.
- Completing expenses in accordance with specified timescales and company formats.
- Booking travel including: flights, hotels, and taxis.
- Anticipating the needs of the team and assisting wherever possible.
- Assisting members of the senior leadership team on an ad hoc basis to cover for other members of the admin team while out of the office.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Strong organisational skills, ability to be agile and work flexibly.
- A positive approach to problem solving.
- Personable and detail orientated.
- Proficient time management.
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a legal environment is not essential, but advantageous.
In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers a strong benefits package including; dental and healthcare, a non-contributory pension scheme, an annual bonus scheme, and financial assistance with continuing professional development.