£30,000 - £35,000
Professional Service or Recruitment/Executive Search experience
We are recruiting for an absolutely fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant or Team PA to join a boutique Executive Search firm in London. You will be part of an incredibly supportive, dynamic, and forward-thinking team. Due to the dynamics of the role, it requires someone who has previous experience within the Recruitment / Executive Search industries in either a Team Assistant or PA capacity. You will be polished, articulate, ideally have a degree, and very ambitious and happy to turn your hand to any task. You will be someone who is passionate about what you do and want to add value to the business as a whole.
This is a new role to support the business leaders through a period of business growth, which has seen the consultancy grow by 30% in the past two years, and with ambitious growth plans ahead. You'll predominantly be responsible for supporting the Leadership Practice, which consists of five Directors and Associate Directors. You will assist with diary management, meeting arrangements, production of client-facing marketing & sales collateral, and database management. This role will suit someone with a confident attitude, a high degree of flexibility, and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and interviews.
- Reminding the Directors of important tasks and deadlines.
- Formatting documents, binding, typing, compiling and preparing reports, credentials documents, and correspondence with clients and candidates.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Assisting with the collation of management and board meeting documents.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Directors, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager's remit.
- Proven experience of working as a PA or EA within a recruitment environment.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn CRM systems.
- An unshakably positive attitude towards achieving the highest standards of service; every person you liaise with is a customer or a potential customer to the Directors.