£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant/Team PA to join the tax division of a Global Real Estate Investment firm. The role is supporting three Senior Executives and involves a lot of international diary and travel management, so you will need to be highly organised and used to setting up and managing meetings over different time zones.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making travel arrangements for team members and actively manage the team's travel - making sure taxis are booked, being aware of flight departures and delays, checking in etc.
- Managing expense claims for team members - accuracy and time management is key. Stay on top of the expenses process and inform the team of deadlines etc.
- Diary management for team members.
- Setting up and coiordinating meetings, including room bookings, catering, equipment, transport - making sure all details are covered and accurate.
- Comfortable with setting up meetings over different time zones.
- Recording and forwarding urgent / important matters for members while team members are travelling/busy.
- Assisting with setting up conference calls - checking that dial-in details are accurate and in the calendar entry where necessary.
- Arranging all the logistics/co-ordination of team-specific activities.
- Maintaining of up-to-date contact lists for self and team members.
- Answering telephone calls for both team members as appropriate.
- Maintaining up-to-date filing system, including archiving off-site where appropriate/agreed; logging files on central filing system in line with company policy.
- Providing cover and general assistance to the Executive Assistant where required (i.e. helping with organisation of events/conferences/memos/updating and recording investor information, etc).
General Office Duties:
- Reception cover where required (1 hour once a week)
- Share (together with Assistants pool) general office tasks
- Other duties as reasonably required
- Secretarial qualification preferred but not essential
- Must have a min. of 3 years' experiences in a professional service environment as a team assistant
- Real estate knowledge preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of a second European language a plus
- The ability to pick things up quickly and then action them accurately and efficiently will be key to the success of the person in this role
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Actively seek to manage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Hardworking with a can-do attitude
- A strong team player.