£36,000 - £40,000 plus bonus
Our client, a leading boutique investment firm based in the City, are seeking a Team PA to support key directors within the business. We are seeking a calm, professional, articulate, and proactive team player with the ability to work independently and to be a collaborative team member helping to support the wider team. The role will see you working autonomously providing assistance with managing complex diaries, organising travel itineraries, scheduling meetings, and acting as a contact point & ambassador for the team.
We are looking for an articulate communicator who presents themselves well, ideally with 1-2 years' current team assistant / PA experience in a professional environment. This role commands someone who can work in a demanding and ever-changing, deadline-driven environment, so this needs to be reflected in your previous work history. This is a great role with a reputable company; superb for candidates who are willing to build & develop their PA careers and be rewarded for it.
- Extensive diary management / inbox co-ordination
- Producing and updating client presentations
- Acting as a contact point and ambassador for the team, to include extensive client liaison (both internally and externally) whilst building an excellent rapport to maintain effective relationships.
- Setting up conference calls and video conferencing
- Anticipating, managing, and coordinating extensive European and International travel, ensuring timely preparation to include visa applications
- Managing, coordinating, and processing all expenses in a timely manner.