Team Assistant (consultancy)
Our client is a rapid growth search and consultancy firm with stunning offices near St Pauls.
Due to expansion they need a team assistant to support their consultants across a range of sectors. Typical duties will be:
* Administering the contracts administration process, involving the receipt, tracking and chasing of compliance documentation and the generation of candidate and client contracts.
* Providing co-ordination support for candidate and client meetings with consultants.
* Main go to point for finance related queries relating to new candidate starter set up.
* Providing support for client pitches and requests for information for new client bids and tenders.
* Managing standard and client bespoke pre employment candidate screening requirements.
* Providing support for eshots, newsletters, event invites and targeted marketing campaigns.
* Posting job adverts to websites, ensuring brand image and quality of content is maintained at all times.
This is a culture that is fun yet professional. Your role is key to the success of the business so if you are looking for a varied and busy role with lots of client interaction, then apply today.
This client will have 1 day working from home.