Team Assistant in a Boutique Private Investment Bank
£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
08:45am - 18:00pm
We are recruiting for a polished, experienced, and proactive Team Assistant to join a Boutique Private Investment Bank in the West End. This role is a great opportunity for someone who truly enjoys being in a support role and is happy with a career as a Team Assistant / PA. You will be joining a close-knit family-feel office so must be used to and comfortable working in a team and within a boutique environment.
This role requires you to be very friendly, flexible, and conscientious. The role requires you to support with a wide range of office, administrative, and general support duties of a confidential nature to the Executive Leadership and Management team. The main areas of responsibility include: PA, administrative, and office duties, calendar management (including travel), correspondence & meeting preparation, and general office coordination.
SO, WHAT'S INVOLVED?
- You'll be responsible for managing the schedules, meetings, and travel for the London Management Team.
- First point of contact for all visitors face to face and on the phone.
- Provide administrative support including type and compose general correspondence, answer and screen phone calls, and manage Outlook calendars.
- Book travel arrangements/reservations and schedule, coordinate and maintain appointments and meetings.
- Open and distribute mail and coordinate messengers/package delivery.
- Create, organise and maintain filing system, reconcile expense reports, and help to administer and maintain department-related files and projects.
- Coordinate events, make arrangements/reservations, schedule appointments, and coordinate all other special projects as assigned.
- Interact with internal and external clients and business associates as needed.
- Perform all phases of administrative/PA duties of a confidential nature, and maintain calendar of appointments, schedule requests for meetings, including PowerPoint presentations and other documents.
- Draft confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings where required, and ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Arrange coffee runs and lunch for both internal and external meetings.
- Extremely proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with all MS Office packages
- Problem solver, positive attitude, enthusiastic
- Highly accountable/reliable
- Trustworthy, punctual, and excellent time keeping