Team Assistant in Boutique Private Investment Bank
£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
08:45am - 18:00pm
We are recruiting for a polished, experienced, and proactive Team Assistant to join a Boutique Private Investment Bank in the West End. This role is a great opportunity for someone who truly enjoys being in a support role and is happy with a career as a Team Assistant / PA. You will be joining a close-knit family feel office, so must be used to and comfortable working in a team and within a boutique environment.
This role requires you to be very friendly, flexible, and conscientious. The role requires you to support with a wide range of office, administrative, and general support duties of a confidential nature to the Executive Leadership and Management team. The main areas of responsibility include: PA, Administrative and Office duties, calendar management (including travel), correspondence & meeting preparation, and general office coordination.
SO, WHAT'S INVOLVED?
- You'll be responsible for managing the schedules, meetings and travel for the London Management Team.
- First point of contact for all visitors face to face and on the phone.
- Provide administrative support including type and compose general correspondence, answer and screen phone calls, and manage Outlook calendars.
- Book travel arrangements/reservations; schedule, coordinate, and maintain appointments and meetings; open and distribute mail; coordinate messengers/package delivery; Create, organise and maintain filing system; reconcile expense reports; help administer and maintain department related files and projects.
- Coordinate events, make arrangements/reservations, schedule appointments, and coordinate all other special projects as assigned.
- Interact with internal and external clients and business associates as needed.
- Perform all phases of administrative/PA duties of a confidential nature, and maintain calendar of appointments, schedule requests for meetings, including Power Point presentations and other documents. Draft confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings where required, and ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Arrange coffee runs and lunch for both internal and external meetings.
- Extremely proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with all MS Office packages
- Problem solver, with a positive attitude, and enthusiastic
- Highly accountable/reliable
- Trustworthy, punctual, and excellent time-keeping