City of London
Our client, a top 100 PR and Communications company based in the heart of London, is currently recruiting for a Team Assistant.
- Providing secretarial support to the team including two senior directors.
- Distributing client press releases (this can often involve working outside of standard contracted hours).
- Assisting with client events (e.g. results presentations).
- Media monitoring.
- Database management.
- Researching companies for pre-meeting briefings.
- Management of the team's daily news summary, distributed to clients and others.
- Management of the team and team's clients' social media accounts.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be degree-educated.
- Have advanced PowerPoint skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.