£25,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for a highly organised, confident, and experienced Team Assistant who is a true self-starter to join a boutique Asset Management firm in the City. This is a fast-paced, dynamic but fantastic working environment where you will have the opportunity to develop within yourself and your career. You will be resilient, a quick learner, strong multitasker, and be solutions-orientated.You will be a strong team player and be flexible.
Working alongside the Executive Assistant to Chairman/CEO of the Company, your responsibilities will include:
Admin support duties:
- Cover reception when one of them is on holiday/absent.
- Welcoming CEO clients - offering and making tea and coffee for clients.
- Errands (lunch / collections/ deliveries / purchases).
- Day-to-day admin: filing / photocopying.
- Liaising with travel agents for travel bookings.
- Answering telephone for CEO when required - taking messages when required.
- Outlook / email.
- Outlook diary management.
- Record keeping of binding documents / presentations to be used for meeting.
- Ordering business cards.
- Keeping employee lists up to date.
- Liaising with IT department & chauffeur.
- Building maintenance - filing, liaising with suppliers/contractors, and facilitating office management.
- Monthly credit card/petty cash reconciliation.
- HR administration - supporting EA with HR administration when required.
- Health & Safety - ensuring the building is compliant with health and safety regulations (liaising with fire maintenance etc).
- Well-presented - professional/ well spoken.
- Resilient, self-starter, and really proactive.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, common sense - wanting to learn.
- Software required: Outlook/ MS Office: Word / Excel - min. level intermediate.
- Extensive experience with diary management and record keeping.
- Front of house skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (verbal/written).
Advantage if / but not a must.
- And/ or speaking a foreign language (French / Dutch or Spanish).