£30,000 - £35,000
Must be available to start the first week of March
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of fee earners. This is a collaborative social environment with a fantastic team and a great opportunity for you to learn and develop further. This role will suit someone looking for a varied role and who is flexible in their approach to team working and an ever-changing workload. The role also involves assisting the receptionist with reception duties (you will not be based on reception).
- Typing of reports
- Presentations (it is essential that you have excellent PowerPoint skills, and there will be a test at interview stage)
- Typing of letters where required
- Dealing with printing and binding of documents
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements (international and national)
- Logging of expenses
- In addition, you will support the Office Manager in providing document and admin assistance for five partners.
- Managing company database, ensuring contacts, companies, and notes are all up to date.
- Previous Team Assistant experience or a minimum of 2 years' administrative experience in Professional Services or Financial Services
- Excellent skills in MS Office - particularly PowerPoint
- Be well-presented and articulate
- Professional in presentation and telephone manner
- Prioritise workload
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Be highly confidential at all times
- Able to multitask and remain calm under pressure.