Up to £35k, DOE
We are recruiting for a highly organised and proactive administrator to join a small but close-knit team to oversee the administration of the company's training and international committees. The role will include coordinating and facilitating meetings, along with budgetary management and input as needed. Ideally, you will have a science-related degree and have a minimum of 3 years' administrative experience.
The role will include:
- Working with the Chairs to produce the agenda and arrange the circulation of agenda and relevant papers for the meeting
- Attending meeting and taking minutes and actions including records of attendees and apologies for Committee or Group meetings.
- Ensure updates on actions and activities of meetings and Committees are received and tracked.
- Provide ad hoc responses to Committee or Group member queries and be the administrative point of contact for the Committees and Groups, including internal database requirements.
- Provide a reference point in meetings for progress on activities and updates.
- Setting up and clearing up after meetings and ordering refreshments (if required in the course of delivering the above).
- Manage any training or international-related activities including events (with support from Events Manager).
- Oversee the administration of any Section Committees as required.
- Administration and management of the Mentoring Course.
- Setting up and managing the timeline, ensuring that everything is done in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the calls for mentors and mentees are sent out, managing and replying to enquires via the company mentoring email.
- Ensuring all that all applications are collated and filled in correctly.
- Creating the Mentor Brochure.
- Developing the mentor / mentee matrix in preparation for a discussion on which pairings to make.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.