Up to £25,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an outgoing, personable, bubbly, and friendly team assistant to join a growing financial PR firm in the West End. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail who wants the next step in their career. You will be working in a team of three other team assistants and occasionally supporting a couple of MDs. The role is varied, there may be times when you need to work extra hours but this is not often. You must be an excellent communicator, organised, and diligent.
- Providing secretarial support to the team including two board directors.
- Diary management - arranging lunches, researching and booking venues, team events, client meetings often involving direct client liaison.
- Client work, including conversion of financial results statements to send to the London Stock Exchange ("LSE"), preparation for results, including co-ordinating printing of documents, setting up timetables, preparing sign-in sheets and badges, booking rooms and refreshments and organising cars.
- Preparing and sending out letters / emails and direct liaison with analysts and the media.
- Sending press releases to the LSE (this can often involve working outside of standard contracted hours).
- Formatting confidential MS Word documents (including tables) to set specifications and uploading to LSE regulated news service ("RNS").
- Interacting with clients, analysts, and media on the telephone and face to face.
- Setting up press cutting services monitoring the press, newswires, and online publications.
- Assisting with creating and formatting client and internal documents, including new business presentations (Strong PowerPoint and Word skills are essential).
- Electronic distribution of press releases and other time-critical client announcements.
- Database management (e.g. updating press and analyst distribution lists for client databases).
- Assisting in managing the new business process, including regular attendance of Monday morning meetings, proactive database management and organising brainstorming sessions, and rehearsals.
- Information retrieval from newswires (eg Reuters, Bloomberg, and Dow Jones) and press search systems (e.g. Factiva).
- Producing press lists, journalist searches (looking for journalists from a particular sector etc.), and retrieving biographies using Gorkana and Roxhill database systems.
- Assisting with client events (e.g. results presentations), including electronic distribution of invitations and reply forms, monitoring replies, meeting & greeting, and signing in guests.
- Organising transport and booking accommodation for clients and team members.
- Researching companies for pre-meeting briefings.
- Helping with new business pitches which may from time to time mean working to tight deadlines and may involve working outside of standard contracted hours.
- General office duties: e.g. filing, printing, post, arranging couriers, monitoring stationery, mail merge. distribution of documents to external contacts.
- Booking taxis, restaurants, and other venues.
- Basic travel arrangements (trains, flights) with some more complex trips.
- Monitoring and fielding calls where necessary.
- Assisting with team expenses as required.
- Providing holiday/sickness cover for other assistants when required.
- Advanced MS Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Good grammar and high-level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work well within a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- A can-do attitude
Helpful but not essential - as training will be provided:
Experience using tools of the trade:
- RNS conversion and upload
- Gorkana, Roxhill, Factiva or similar database
- Bloomberg - retrieval of information
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.