£25,000 - £28,000
08.30am - 18.00pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant who has worked at a senior level. You will be reporting to the Clinic Manager and working directly with and on activities for eight Clinic Consultants and providing PA support to the MD and some Private PA duties to the family, who are owners of the clinic. This is a friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment to work in and you will be a part of a fantastic 'family'.
You must have experience of working at a senior level and have excellent attention to detail. This is a varied role where no two days are the same, so being highly organised is crucial. You will be an ambassador for the brand and therefore need to be highly professional, well-presented, and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Due to the industry this role is in, you will need to be empathetic, warm, friendly, and personable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging quarterly review meetings for the Consultants and CEO.
- Assisting the Consultants with administrative tasks.
- Providing PA support to the MD as and when required.
- Providing Private PA support to the CEO of the clinic, including: hotel reservations, theatre reservations, restaurant reservations, including as required searching and presenting detailed information on securing best costs.
- Helping look after the family properties, including liaising with staff and managing agents as required to ensure they are well-maintained.
- Looking after the family vehicles (MOT, servicing, tax, insurance, as well parking).
- Ad hoc local errands e.g. groceries and prescriptions.
- General administration and organisation around the office.
- Have proven experience assisting both teams as well as senior level individuals in an open plan office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be discreet and able to work with highly confidential material.
- Be a natural collaborator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in managing complexity.
- Excellent typing skills with the ability to draft own correspondence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.