Team Assistant to Technology Team
Up to £36,500
Immediate start required
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant / Team PA to join a global property development organisation. This is a newly-created role, therefore the new employee will need to have exceptional organisational skills. Experience within a technology team would be an advantage and you must possess excellent attention to detail. There will be a lot of budget coordination on behalf of the Head of Tech, so a keen eye for numbers and analytics is beneficial. This is a very fast-paced team that would suit a keen and enthusiastic individual who likes to go over and beyond their day-to-day PA role.
As Technology Team Assistant, you will be a key part of the technology team. We are looking for a focused, detail-orientated individual who possesses creative problem-solving skills and works well in a team environment. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Technology and Technology management team and will be involved in an array of technology projects and initiatives.
- Diary management and day-to-day administrative support for the Head of Technology.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders and receipting goods/ services received for the Technology Management team.
- Working with the management team and suppliers to resolve invoice disputes.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and reporting of the technology budget to the management team.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring and reporting on demand and capacity within the team.
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior stakeholder teams.
- Maintaining the Technology Projects roadmap and budget positions.
- Preparing basic cost and time estimates and reporting on cost and budget management.
- Assisting with the creation and review of project documentation and change control.
- Coordinating lessons learnt to support continuous improvement.
- Supporting the creation of improved team processes.
- Training and on-boarding of new resources.
- Coordinating the recruitment processes.
- Maintaining resource allocation schedules and associated budgets.
- Coordinating and minuting project governance meetings.
- Coordinating the internal/ external Technology Audit log and ensuring that actions are resolved and fed back to the central audit team.
- Expenses processing for Group Technology SLT.
- Ad hoc meeting administration for SLT.
- Successful track record of providing administrative support to large teams (ideally technology teams).
- Experience in a project environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to self-prioritise and work independently.
- Analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of skills in Microsoft tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.