£30,000 - £35,000
Imperial Wharf/Chelsea Harbour
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant to join a creative, dynamic, and growing business within the retail sector. Based in their head office overlooking the Thames, you will be joining a busy team in a varied role that requires you to be organised and have strong administrative skills (including being a bit of a boffin with PowerPoint).
Key responsibilities of the role:
We are looking for a Team Assistant to support the CEO and Head Office team by providing excellent administration support. As a team assistant, you will be primarily supporting our CEO and Senior team with daily tasks, as well as helping other members of the team with ad hoc requests. There will be a variety of administration, PA, and general office duties and you will have a platform to learn the business and develop a myriad of skills.
The role requires an excellent level of organisational and communication skills, to work efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner with the ability to multi-task and always maintain professionalism.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Every day will be busy and a new challenge.
- You will be expected to constantly help others as well as complete your own tasks.
- The office is a fast-paced environment where a certain level of professionalism and efficiency will be integral to your day-to-day activities
- You will be in charge of collating internal documents, so the more creative you are, the better!
- You will manage the calendar of the CEO and members of the Senior team, providing support in terms of setting meetings, compiling agendas, as well as company presentations.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Proactive, dynamic, and outgoing.
- The ability to take on responsibility and be accountable for your own work and processes.
- Organised and always one step ahead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to work individually and part of a team.
- IT literate.
- Experience of working in a similar retail admin/PA environment.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Willingness to constantly help out your team.