Team Assistant - Private Equity
£35,000 - 40,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is a boutique private equity firm with a superb reputation for long-term investments across Europe.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Team Assistant or Team Secretary, ideally from the Finance sector (although not essential) to work on projects for the investment professionals.
This is a support role that is not restricted to diary and travel management and would suit a Team Assistant who is genuinely interested in the Private Equity sector. English to a native level is required, and an additional European language would be a bonus due to the nature of their business.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating complex international business and personal travel, arranging transfers/hotels/taxis, etc., taking into consideration time zones.
- Arranging necessary lunch and dinner appointments.
- Arranging and executing deal activity, bank & diligence meetings, management presentations, site visits, dealing with banks and advisors.
- Arranging and executing extensive marketing trips throughout Europe, the Nordics, & the USA.
- Document management - scanning, couriering and filing, ensuring relevant documentation is signed offshore.
- Fielding and management of phone calls and emails.
- Collating and submitting monthly expenses.
- Producing, updating, and editing PowerPoint presentations, and managing the updating of the pitch books.
- Ensuring the website is maintained and up to date.
- Admin tasks - maintaining and updating contacts database, photocopying, filing, business cards, couriers, and binding.
- Producing the team meeting agenda on a weekly basis.
- Working closely with the senior EAs to ensure the smooth running of team schedules.
- Personal work, including payment of invoices, arranging flights, dinner reservations, and other ad hoc tasks as required, ensuring the diary is managed on both a business and personal level.
- Providing cover for the EAs as and when necessary in relation to holiday and sickness absence.
If you have a stable CV, are ideally educated to degree level, and have the relevant experience, then apply today.