We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Team Assistant for a not for profit organisation who works closely with financial organisations. This is a busy and exciting role, and we are looking for someone professional, friendly, with a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will be willing to work across a number of different teams within the organisation.
Your key responsibilities as a Team Assistant:
- Coordinating meetings including contacting attendees, liaising with room/venues, catering companies, and any ad hoc management.
- Diary management for a Senior Director and the wider team as required.
- Dealing with expenses.
- Organising travel as required.
- Ensuring that team project timelines are adhered to and communicated on a regular basis.
- Assisting the Director with administration of key account plans and reports for the business and Board of Directors.
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant in a professional environment.
- Strong team worker who is always willing to assist and meet the business objectives of the team.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
If this role sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.