We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Team Assistant to support senior members of staff at a global accountancy firm. You will be responsible for diary management, arranging travel, and organising internal and external meetings. You need to be switched on and available immediately to start this 4 - 8 week booking.
This role has flexible working hours. If you are looking for a work-life balance and able to work around 30 hours a week, please read on!
Your key responsibilities as a Team Assistant:
- Coordinating meetings including contacting attendees, liaising with room/venues and catering companies, and any ad hoc management
- Answering calls in the appropriate manner and relaying messages within the team
- Acting as a point of contact for team members when not in the office
- Ingoing and outgoing post management, photocopying, and sending faxes
- Organising print and binding requirements for the team
- Carry out research, projects, and mailings
- Carry out any further ad hoc duties to meet the needs of the business needs
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant in a professional environment
- Strong team worker who is always willing to assist and meet the business objectives of the team
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly attitude
If this role sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.