£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Assistant/Team PA to join the tax division of a Global Real Estate Investment firm. The role is supporting three senior executives and involves a lot of international diary and travel management, so you will need to be highly organised and used to setting up and managing meetings over different time zones.
Responsibilities will include:
- Travel arrangements for team members and actively managing the team's travel - making sure taxis are booked, being aware of flight departures and delays, checking in, etc.
- Managing expense claims for team members - accuracy and time management is key. Staying on top of the expenses process and informing the team of deadlines, etc.
- Diary management for team members.
- Setting up and coordinating of meetings, including room bookings, catering, equipment, transport - makin sure all details are covered and accurate.
- Comfortable with setting up meetings over different time zones.
- Recording and forwarding urgent / important matters for members while team members are travelling/busy.
- Assisting with setting up of conference calls - checking that dial-in details are accurate and in the calendar entry where necessary.
- Arranging all the logistics/co-ordination of team-specific activities.
- Maintaining up-to-date contact lists for self and team members.
- Answering telephone calls for both team members as appropriate.
- Maintaining up-to-date filing system, including archiving off-site where appropriate/agreed; logging files on central filing system in line with company policy.
- Covering and providing general assistance to the Executive Assistant where required
(i.e. helping with organisation of events/conferences/memos/updating and recording investor information etc).
General Office Duties:
- Reception cover where required (1 hour once a week).
- Share general office tasks together with Assistants' pool.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Secretarial qualification preferred but not essential.
- Must have a min. of three years' experiences in a professional service environment as a team assistant.
- Real estate knowledge preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of a second European language a plus.
- The ability to pick things up quickly and then action them accurately and efficiently will be key to the success of the person in this role.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Actively seek to manage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Hard-working, with a can-do attitude.
- A strong team player.