Up to £23,500
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to work within a global training organisation to develop a career in sales and marketing. Our client is a market leader in the industry and this role will give you fantastic exposure to the work of their sales and marketing departments and insight into the varied work they undertake.
This role requires someone with excellent attention to detail due to the nature of the role and good numerical skills as you will assist in providing quotations as well as help collate the director's expenses each month. You will need to be naturally organised, able to prioritise effectively, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will also occasionally manage the director's inbox/emails when she is traveling.
Assist the sales and marketing departments in the performance of its functions, including the following list of items (which is not exhaustive):
- Maintain the Overseas Partner database and other records of agreement and correspondence with them
- Manage the Head Office inbox on a daily basis
- Help manage online contact systems
- Help monitor and report back on uptake and conversion rate of these systems
- Respond to inquiries and requests for quotes that come through from the website, email, or online contact systems
- Provide support with projects that aim to increase booking conversions, such as marketing automation and lead generation projects
- Assist in the in-house production and maintenance of information packs and fact sheets e.g. accommodation fact sheets, sample timetables, show book presentation, agent manuals, the student guidebook, and other such projects
- Produce and present statistical data on students and agents of the company for monthly marketing meetings and on other occasions as required
- Coordinate the distribution of mailshots (both posted and by email)
- Managing brochure/publicity material stocks and posting to agents
- Managing and ordering stationery supplies
- Assist in the management of the CMS (Content Management System) for the website
- Undertake Quality Management tasks every quarter (mystery shopper/direct booking analysis/agent questionnaires)
- Undertake the annual fees survey
- Provide support with invoicing
- Attend and deliver training sessions with the sales and marketing teams
Provide administrative support and back up to the Group Sales and Marketing Director, with duties including:
- Managing her inbox during annual leave and business travel
- Scheduling meetings and managing her calendar
- Making sure expense reports are completed on time
- Preparing business trips including all logistical matters, such as organising meetings, providing a detailed itinerary, etc.
- Preparing all documents and statistics for external meetings
- Writing follow-up emails from meetings
- Meeting with Overseas Partners in the school and organising their meetings while visiting St Giles Schools
- Dealing with and controlling internal and external invoices and liaising with the financial team
- Providing occasional secretarial or administrative support and back up to the Managing Director
- Providing essential administrative support for the sales team. This will include:
- dealing with email correspondence whilst they are traveling or on annual leave
- completing group quotes
- covering agent visits to head office in the absence of the sales team
- responding to reference requests for agents received from other organisations
- issuing agent contracts and certificates for applications received online and others as necessary
- supporting the team in preparation for and follow-up from trips and workshops
- provide basic assistance to the marketing team when required
✓ Prior experience working in an office, ideally with administrative experience
✓ A 2:1 degree
✓ Enthusiasm for the company and industry
✓ Ability to learn complex elements quickly and retain information
✓ Efficient and proactive in completing tasks
✓ Excellent work ethic and willingness to 'muck in'
✓ Willingness to learn, take criticism, and be self-critical
✓ High standard of numeracy and literacy
✓ Excellent interpersonal skills
✓ Friendly, with an outgoing personality and the ability to form relationships quickly
✓ Strong customer service and communication skills
✓ Ability to create 'new leads'
✓ Prepared to work and travel, independently, overseas if required
✓ Experience of overseas travel and an understanding of/empathy with foreign cultures
✓ Commercial acumen, negotiation skills, and a tenacious approach to getting the deal
✓ Native-level spoken and written English
✓ Permission to live and work in the UK
✓ Creative and imaginative problem-solving skills
✓ Excellent organisational skills
✓ Foreign language skills
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.