Location: Finchley, London (remote-working)
Have you got experience in talent/influencer management? Would you like to join a small but fast growing company with gigantic ambition and capability? We have an exciting opportunity for a talent executive/manager with some previous experience. Our client is their second year of trading and already client working with 50+ leading brands. The journey has started–take your seat and create your own destiny!
- Searching, hiring, and/or cooperating with influencers.
- Managing up to 20 influencers–providing 1st point of contact.
- Acquiring new, upcoming, and trending talents and promoting them from our team.
- Helping to co-ordinate influencers' calendars and their commitments around client campaigns.
- Identifying inbound leads from businesses whilst reaching out to brands.
- Pitching influencers for campaigns and promotional material.
We are looking for candidates with influencer experience to help drive revenue for talent. For an opportunity to build your place amongst these exciting digital superstars, with future share options and commission opportunities. You must have good communication skills/written ability, plus a good understanding of social media e.g., TikTok and Instagram.
Salary is dependent upon experience.