Up to £25,000
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to help build a world-class team in a high-growth environment. Our client is continuously evolving and the Talent Coordinator will play a big part in helping shape that evolution from a people perspective.
You will support the teams in their London and Ringwood offices with tasks such as coordination of resourcing, interview scheduling, posting new job vacancies, managing our Applicant Tracking System and relationships with candidates.
- Provide support with the end to end recruitment cycle - including resourcing, job ad posting, scheduling interviews, preparing paperwork, on-boarding, and induction processes.
- Demonstrate improvements on the current time to hire, cost per hire and candidate experience.
- Manage senior stakeholders within the business to ensure the smooth running of a process, right-fit candidates and high levels of engagement with their teams.
- Assist with day to day operations of the recruitment functions and duties.
- Provide high-quality administrative support to the HR & people team.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to recruitment & HR activities.
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment.
- Professional and articulate.
- Commitment to excellent stakeholder service.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC-based calendar/meeting applications.
- High attention to detail and execution excellence.
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent execution, time management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsided gym membership
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Corporate discounts, including gym membership, restaurants, and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holiday entitlement
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives, and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.