Hours: 09:00am - 05:30pm
Location: City of London (Near Bank, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street Station)
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus
A Talent Acquisition HR Assistant role based in City of London (near Bank station). This is a fantastic opportunity working closely with the HR Manager. This role is suitable for someone who has a strong recruitment background and is keen to manage the recruitment process for a reputable insurance firm. The whole company is friendly, sociable, and hard-working.
- Managing the recruitment process from end to end.
- Screening CVs and passing them to line managers.
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Working with senior board members on projects about implementing and improving systems.
- Sourcing candidates on the major job boards and LinkedIn.
- Managing the social media platforms for recruitment purposes.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Strong recruitment experience, agency or internal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hard working, good team player, and strong organisational skills.
- An insurance background or knowledge is desirable not essential.
Please apply online and send your CV to Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are shortlisted, Gemma will contact within 5-7 working days.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.