This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join an established Management Consultancy for a period of 6 months.
The main purpose of the role is to play a key role in the effective execution and monitoring of scheduling and supply/demand processes across one or more resource pools, proactively addressing supply/demand gaps and imbalance and working with a team of career advisors and other resource pool teams to deliver people to the account teams.
- Demonstrated work experience in an HR, finance, account management, or business operations capacity.
- Knowledge of supply/demand management and resource management processes / policies or other relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of operations and business strategy.
- Strong influencing/negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Proven ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong team management skills, with a proven ability to coach and develop team members.
- Excellent organisational skills, focusing on quality, processes, and results.