Supply Chain Coordinator
Full-Time / Permanent
£25,000 - £30,000
Love Success is delighted to partner with one of the world's most exciting new drinks companies, Rosemary Water. Rosemary Water is one of the UK's fastest growing FMCG businesses. In their second year of trading, they have expanded into the U.S and the UAE.
Rosemary Water urgently require a Supply Chain Coordinator who will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse data to generate accurate replenishment forecasts, creating regular reports.
- Attend regular face-to-face meetings with retail customers to build strong working relationships.
- Manage third-party suppliers and logistics provider.
- Review supply chain systems and processes, suggesting areas of improvement.
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal systems.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process.
- Work collaboratively to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply chain process.
- Work collaboratively with international suppliers.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or mathematical subject.
- Excellent at building relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Passionate about progressing a career in supply chain.
Why work for us?
Great opportunity to be part of an exciting and rapidly expanding start-up business.
Career progression and learning potential - as the business grows, you'll have plenty of chance to grow with it and move into bigger role
Please note that Love Success Plc is acting as our exclusive partner in recruitment.