Social Media Specialist | £200 - £250 per day (Salary dependant on experience)
2 Months | Flexible working | ASAP
This is a fantastic role working for our client, a leading and successful Media company, within their central digital team. The role is supporting the creation, optimisation and reporting of paid social media campaigns.
- Implementation and on-going optimisation of paid social campaigns across the UK, driving brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
- Lead on paid social spend allocation and budget management.
- Lead on audience building and segmentation as well as prospecting and retargeting strategies.
- Pulling paid social reports when necessary and being pro-active about using paid social data to recommend optimisations and taking part in end of campaign reports.
- Stay current with Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn paid social best practices. Try and test new innovative approaches and make recommendations to maximise ROI.
- Support the digital marketing leadership team in the strategic planning of paid media.
- Manage relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and third parties.
Skills and Knowledge
- Practical experience of at least 2 years creating and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in a B2B/B2C space
- Data-driven, test and learn focused, and interpretation of results and insights into improved campaign performance.
- Experience of creating reports, and presenting these reports to stakeholders of all levels
- Interest and understanding of emerging social platforms and paid advertising opportunities
- A high level of attention to detail
- A good team player
- The ability to work to tight timescales and manage multiple campaigns, projects and stakeholders
- Experience using Google Analytics / Data Studio dashboards
- Experience in creating training documentation, and educating non-experts
- An understanding of other performance and digital marketing disciplines
- Experience in B2C as well as B2B
This position is an ASAP start. Candidates on notice need not apply.