Senior Sales and Marketing Executive - Events
Central London (Hybrid)
£36,000-#44,000 basic OTE £10,000
Our client is a leading financial membership association with a wide range of both UK and international events programmes that are highly regarded in their industry.
They are recruiting for an experienced sales and marketing professional, ideally from a professional services background to drive the sales of their delegates to the events. This is a consultative role that would suit someone with an interest in Private Equity.
This is an excellent career choice for someone with a meticulous approach to copywriting, CRM, sales and account management. The role is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days in the London office and may include some travel within the UK.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
Event sales: using the above skills you will manage and execute a marketing and sales strategy to maximise ticket sales across their programme of commercial events, ensuring that delegate ratio and revenue targets are met for each event.
Marketing and copywriting
* Manage a sales e-mail campaign strategy working in close partnership with the events, membership and marketing teams
* Create engaging and persuasive marketing emails to drive engagement and increase ticket sales
CRM and Data Management
* Track record of effectively using CRM systems to successfully manage a sales pipeline as well as drawing on external data sources and desk research
* Develop and manage target lists for specific marketing campaigns
* Strong administrative background using intermediate Excel skills and Word to take ownership of the maintenance of all delegate sales documentation e.g. master spreadsheet, pipelines
Sales and account management
* Engage and develop relationships with both members and non-members, to understand the interests of different member types and address their needs by matching them with their suite of events
You will be a credible and consultative sales and marketing professional, looking for a reputable firm with lots of career opportunities.
Salary is dependent on experience.